Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank you for being who you are

这篇...不是我写的...
是我妹妹
真的很意外自己的妹妹会写出这样的东西
很感动
即使我早已自悲伤走出来
我依然在电脑前留下了泪水

Long time didn’t update my blog…
Not because I have nothing to write…
Just because there is no time for me to write…
Now then I found …>.
To many things stuck in my mind~
Until I can’t breath anymore…
I think it is the time to clear my brain now….


I still remember it was 30/9…
During the sejarah period…
Everyone was begging for the exam’s tips…
I don’t now why I felt nervous I felt anxious….
Felt like something bad is going to happen….
Which I not expectedAlthough I was stayed in an air-con room….
I was sweating….
Funny right…
“knock knock”
Ahh…finally the day came….
“kuik yi ke, ur family is waiting you at the secretariat…”
a teacher came in, saying out loud…
I did not realize…
my vision came blurred…..
And so my classmate ….
never noticing my absent….
“Nothing bad is going to happen~”
I kept telling myself…
although I have surely knew what had happened…

On the way to the secretariat…
I kept smiling laughing imaging that she has recovered…
And we are going to celebrate for her….
I should feel happy I told myself…
Appear in front the door of secretariat….
I saw Joseph, my cousin…
With a pair of desolate eyes…
EmptyEmotionlessSad?Happy?
I don’t know….
Using my lips language…
I asked him “what had happened?”
He told me …with stillness…
Walking through the door,
filling the leaving form…
Name: Kuik Yi Ke
Class: SR1SCA
Class no: 16
School no: 07091
Leaving date: 30/9/2010
Leaving time: 1.15pm
Reason: grandma passed away…….

felt like the world has ended……
No sound
No sight
No sense
Emotionless…
just like my cousin…
Speechless…
seems like the best way to keep me from sobbing…
Motionless…
seems like the best way to keep me from crying…

Then finally my sister came…
We both looked at her, and faced down…
looking blank through the floor…
She looked innocence
She looked scared
Seeking for the truth….
“What had happen?”
Just like me…
Both of us , have lost the ability to speak…
Leaving my sis alone, discover the answer herself…
How cruel am I ?
I saw her crying…
when she looked at the form that has filled by either me or joseph…
I want to console her…
but neither me nor him again lost the ability to speak…
We left there…
walking through the corridor…
Follow my mom n sis shaded shadow…
Joseph was beside me…

Up to the car…
She was still crying…
Looking out the car…
my tears dropped…
and my skirt stained…
Quickly I wiped out…
don’t want anyone mentioned my HEARTBROKEN…

Back to home
I bathSinging out loud
Because this is the best way to dress me up….
From being noticed by others…
I want them smile
I will collapse if they keep acting like this….
It is really hard for me to wear a mask among them…
The sky finally embellished with moon and star….
It was a week after the moon cake festival
And now she finally left the hospital

Having a reunion with us…

She looked peace
Sleeping in the coffin…
with flowers beside her…
Like the snow white ….
appeared in my childhood time…

Should I be happy?
I saw my dreamed princess….
Should I be honored?
She is the one…
Ya~ I should…
I think…
At least, she will not suffering anymore….
Leaving the world , and went to the Utopia….
Searching for happiness…
She deserves the glory….

During the reminisce ceremony…
We sang her hymn~
“Amazing Grace” is the song I like the most…
I don’t remember the lyrics though…
The melody kept repeated in my mind….
The memory between us kept emerged in front of me….
I still remember I hate you when I’m small….
Felt that you love my sister more than me….
You always tell me stories….
About your past time….
About the story how you survive during the World War 2…
About my mom and you….
When I slowly grown up…
I discovered that everyone has their own way to love people….
Just like you treat me…
I accepted it as love…
Because I knew that you were lack of love in your past time….
I choose to forgive you because I love you too…

3/10/2010
Before FuneralI saw you again
sleeping soundly in the coffin
With your reading glasses accompanied
Everything came to peace
Everything is going to be okay….
Since I knew that you have found your way to reach the God…
Since I knew that you will forever stay in a state of bliss…
With the blessingand flowers we gave to you….

SometimesI felt helpless
I came to be know that
I was insignificantly small
Can’t do any thing
But just looking at you
Suffering

=Decay is the vital process=

But your spirit will always beside us~
Grandma,Thank you for being who you are….
=love, Yike=


=======================
题目是:Thank you to being who you are

突然发现,
妹妹长大了
她不再是那个为了一点小事
就抱着我哭的小女孩
不再是那个每天晚上吵着我讲故事给他听的小女孩

她现在是华乐团的副团长
一个可以独立且坚强的人

比起我
生死上,她比我看得开
而她的英文造诣也的却比我高
这是她平时看英文书换来的
正如我喜欢看华文书
两个不同的文化
培育出来的
是两个不同的思想

处理生死方面
她比我强的多

我很爱她
她其实很可爱
很善良
只是老因为自卑心作祟
不喜欢笑...

所以...
珂啊~
要学会处理压力
这方面你还学得不够
我们喜欢看你笑
你笑起来很好看 ~
不要再认为自己笑容不好看了
知道吗?

我们爱你~
what we want is just you to be happy~

5 comments:

楚倪.Joey said...

你妹妹果然是成熟了,
你也好好加油哦!^^

kUiK yI k€ said...

halo~is thank you for being who you are...>.u<

kUiK yI k€ said...

还有...你竟然抄袭版权!!!哈哈

琴痴~ said...

不要生气啦~
阿珂~
看你老姐我几疼你
啊哈哈~

秋.落葉 said...

你们两姐妹都长大了=)
我看在眼里,也很开心,很感动。

想起第一次见面,于珂牙尖嘴利,却害羞一直躲避
还好像是昨天的事。
今天,她是乐团的副团长
挑起大梁
我想,你们都会做得比我更好,更好。

以你们为傲。加油。